Monday, May 16, 2011

Human Centipede – Because Everything Apple Is Gold Cliqueclack Tv – South Park Parodies The Ipad

You clicked the idea didn capital t you!?

One day my brother-in-law told me your dog d aware of an astonishingly melancholy video labeled South Park rather a great deal proved an individual exactly what some unwell bastard will in order to three individuals minus your iOS devices.

Something else timely was the particular point out involving how additional system brands are usually fundamentally professing their gadgets are usually such as an iPhone/iPad, nevertheless cheaper. Although I consider ?t had been Samsung that had been a lot more guilty than Toshiba, wasn big t it?

Quote time!

Would an individual mind financing me several of your lipstick, mom? Because I wanna at least glimpse fairly another moment you choosed to fuck me! Cartman

You contracted we all could require each of the blood most of us needed. Apple worker What are you communicating about? Stan When you downloaded the third iTunes update, your eye-port o! n the display jumped up and questioned an individual if you decided each of our stipulations in addition to conditions, you clicked agree. Alright make it possible for azines get him or her towards water tank. Apple employee

Toshiba Handibook? Cartman This pronounces them will almost everything the iPad does, at half the particular price! Ms. Cartman Mom, will not prop myself over again! If I receive this thing to school, most people ersus about to feel I m a poverty-stricken asshole! Cartman

If I has been planning to fuck this son, I d kiss him first! Man within Dr. Phil audience

Categories:Episode Reviews , Features , General , News , South Park ,

Related posts

South Park Now going into rest mode

South Park Who the heck can be Bradley Biggle? He s Mintberry Crunch!

South Park Hey Cthulhu. Sup.

Human Centipede – Because Everything A! pple Is Gold Cliqueclack Tv – South Park Parodies The Ipad

No comments:

Post a Comment